Wednesday 18 September 2013

5 Most Famous Ghost Pictures

Whether you believe in them or not; ghosts tend to terrify the toughest of us.

Long gone are the days of Casper; a friendly floating chap who went out of his way to reassure children that spectres were in fact very approachable beings. 

Today our screens are polluted by hideously ugly, dead women that scream into the faces of the living and make their lives a living hell. 

Their existence will be up for debate until the end of time, but the five photos below put forward a strong argument for their legitimacy. 

5. Spirit In The Woods
04
A case of photoshop?

No. Photoshop didn't exist in 1959 when this famous photo was taken by Reverend R.S. Blance near Alice Springs, Australia.

The woman appears to be wearing a white dress and holding her hands just beneath her chin. 

4. Monk In Church
07
This ghost, captured in 1954 by Reverend K.F. Ford, bears an uncanny resemblance to the main antagonist in the Scream movies. 

Ford accidentally snapped the screaming spectre whilst taking pictures of his church in England. Examinations have taken place and no evidence has been found to suggest the photo has been tampered with. 

3. Lady Of Bachelor's Grove
02
Cemetery's are a place you'd expect to find ghosts and this shot, taken at Bachelor's Grove cemetery in Illinois, lives up to that stereotype.

The ghost was captured by Mari Huff, a member of the acclaimed paranormal investigating group Ghost Research Society. However, rather eerily, she claims the spectre was not there when the picture was taken.

2. The Fire Girl
05
November 19th, 1995 saw Wem Town Hall in England crumble to the floor in ash as a fire blazed through its walls.

Local photographer Tony O'Rahilly was on hand to capture a few photo's from the disaster and was stunned to find this image as he flicked through his images. A young girl appears to be watching on, unfazed by the inferno before her. Firefighters claims there was no one in the building and no missing report was submitted.

1. The Brown Lady
09
This photo, considered to be the most famous ghost photo in the world, was taken in 1936 at Raynham Hall in Norfolk. 

The spectre is said to be that of Dorothy Townshend, a former resident of the hall along with her abusive husband Charles. Dorothy is rumoured to have engaged in an affair with Lord Wharton. When Charles learned of her affair, he imprisoned and killed her.

2 comments:

  1. HOW DR PERFECT ENLARGEMENT CREAM HELP ME TO ENLARGE MY PENIS YOU CAN ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP +1(256) 251 3614

    My name is David Richardson from USA I want to share a testimony of how Dr Perfect herbal mixture cream saved me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing and I was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small, a full grown man like me having 3 inches penis and to worsen it I don't last long in sex I can't even last four minutes it was really a big shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor, she never enjoyed sex, I was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when I saw a testimony of how Dr Perfect herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so I decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 10 inches I couldn't believe my eyes and as I speak now my penis is now 10 inches long and I don't have weak erection anymore. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable my wife is now enjoy me very well in bed. All thanks to Dr Perfect for enlarging my penis he indeed save my marriage. You can contact him at solutiontoallproblems1@gmail.com or you can add him up on WhatsApp +1(256) 251 3614. He also specializes in the following things
    Herpes virus
    Cancer
    Hsv
    Chronic venous disease
    and others

    ReplyDelete








  2. i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346
















    i couldn't believe that i would ever be re-unite with my ex-lover, i was so traumatize staying all alone with no body to stay by me and to be with me, but i was so lucky one certain day to meet this powerful spell caster Dr Akhere,after telling him about my situation he did everything humanly possible to see that my lover come back to me,indeed after casting the spell my ex-lover came back to me less than 48 hours,my ex-lover came back begging me that he will never leave me again,3 months later we got engaged and married,if you are having this same situation just contact Dr Akhere on his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com thanks very much sir for restoring my ex-lover back to me,his emai: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com or call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete